TimberSmart has several log inventory solutions ranging from those that record individual logs to those which record by the load. All systems are based on supply agreements and deliveries are recorded against these agreements.
The TimberSmart log inventory systems enable the tracking of daily processes such as log receipts, rejects and mill usage information. Extensive inquiries and reporting are available as well as data exports to other reporting and analysis tools, Periodic processes such as quality sampling, stocktaking and supplier invoice generation can also be undertaken.
The TimberSmart Log Inventory System is a comprehensive application which enables sawmill or similar log purchasing business to manage log supply and inventory.
- Enter Supply Agreements with suppliers and track the deliveries made for each agreement.
- Track daily processes such as log receipts, rejects and mill usage information.
- Extensive inquiries and reporting are available as well as data exports to other reporting and analysis tools, for example Microsoft Excel.
- Perform periodic processes such as quality sampling, stocktaking and supplier invoice generation.
The TimberSmart Handheld Stocktake System is a valuable addition to the TimberSmart inventory Management system. There are two options; using a handheld computer with built in near far scanning engine, or using a tablet linked to a Bluetooth scanner. In the former, current stocks are updated from the TimberSmart inventory management system to the handheld device which allows stocks to be checked during physical stocktake. The handheld is linked back to the TS system either by WIFI connection or by docking. In the latter the tablet can either be linked live to the TS database or it can be docked when relliable WIFI is not available.
- Full system stocks uploaded to the handheld.
- Full stocktakes or stocktake by location, grade or any packet attribute.
- Recounts per location and row.
- Reduction of error as there is no need to collate and re-enter data in TimberSmart.
- Scan or enter packet numbers.
- Fast transfer of data once recorded.